BrightWay HR would like candidates to be aware that there are unscrupulous individuals / placement agencies that are fraudulently enticing job seekers by promising them job opportunities with CMI Level companies.
As an organization, BRIGHTWAY HR DOES NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY for recruiting candidates. Candidates need to be cautious and not trust agencies or individuals charging fees for their services.
What does a fake offer letter look like?
▪ Uses public domain IDs (@gmail.com, @yahoo…)
▪ Demands a fee in lieu of the offer / interview with HCL
▪ Requests personal information – Bank account details, PIN numbers etc. of the candidate
▪ Gives an invalid interview location and phone numbers
▪ Lacks a proper salutation, and is filled with grammatical and spelling errors Provides sample offers along with the e-mail.
What should I do if I suspect of a fake offer?
If you suspect the offer to be a fake, report it immediately to:
▪ BrightWay HR authorities Email: email@example.com Phone number: 044-43010077 (TIMINGS: 10AM – 5PM, IST, Monday to Friday)
▪ The local police
▪ Consumer fraud reporting
What are the things that I should keep in mind when I receive an offer letter/interview call from HCL?
▪ Our recruitment partners never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’ or ‘security deposits’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interview calls at any time during the hiring process
▪ All offer related communications are sent from an official domain email ID (@.com/.in)
▪ No confidential information such as bank account number, Pin number, etc., are asked during the hiring process.